Licenses and Certifications

Licensed with the Department of Community Affairs in the State of New Jersey:

  • Construction Official
  • Subcode Official-Building
  • Building Inspector – RCS
  • Inspector of Hotels & Multiple Dwellings
  • Housing Code Official
  • Registered Builder

Licensed with the International Code Council (ICC):

  • ICC 1 & 2 Family Dwelling Building Inspector

Registered Home Improvement Contractor